Habitat for Humanity of Louisa County is now working to bring strength, stability and self-reliance to our community through a new repair program to existing homes. This service includes repairs to owner-occupied homes as well as critical home repairs that pose health and safety risks.
Types Of Repairs We Are Currently Able To Provide:
- Deck/porch repair/replacement
- Ramp building or repair
- Temporary ramp installation
- Exterior Painting
- Siding repair
- Trim repair
- Exterior door repair/replacement
- Replace failed or compromised windows
How To Qualify For The Repair Program
- Must be a resident of Louisa County
- Must have income 0-60% of the county’s Average Median Income (AMI)
- Home must be owned by applicant except in the case of a ramp installation provided the owner of the property will allow the installation of a temporary ramp. That ramp will be removed upon the vacating of the property by the applicant.
- Mortgage payments and real estate taxes must be current.