Volunteers are Habitat’s heart and backbone
There are many ways to get involved in providing safe, affordable homes for families who need a hand up in our Louisa County community.
We have several critical positions open for volunteers to contribute their time, passion and commitment.
- REPAIR PROJECT LEADER to lead small repair teams for our new home repair program
- HOMEOWNER SERVICES VOLUNTEERS to work with directly with applicants, homeowners and those seeking home repairs
- FINANCIAL COUNSELORS to help applicants and prospective homeowners with budgeting and managing finances
- EVENT PLANNER to help organize community gatherings and marketing events
- CONSTRUCTION & REPAIR CREW VOLUNTEERS especially those with trade skills
Use the form below and we’ll get back to you quickly!