Habitat for Humanity of Louisa County is now working to bring strength, stability and self-reliance to our community through a new repair program to existing homes. This service includes repairs to owner-occupied homes as well as critical home repairs that pose health and safety risks.
Types of repairs we are currently able to provide:
- Deck/porch repair/replacement
- Ramp building or repair
- Temporary ramp installation
- Exterior Painting
- Siding repair
- Trim repair
- Exterior door repair/replacement
- Replace failed or compromised windows
How to Qualify for the Repair Program
- Must be a resident of Louisa County
- Must have income 0-60% of the county’s Average Median Income (AMI)
- Home must be owned by applicant except in the case of a ramp installation provided the owner of the property will allow the installation of a temporary ramp. That ramp will be removed upon the vacating of the property by the applicant.
- Mortgage payments and real estate taxes must be current.
Habitat for Humanity adheres to the Federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act, which prohibits us from discriminating against credit applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age.